:p~

by - May 25, 2012



Hello girls and boys :p ~
has a long time does not write here, okay, let's go!
I'll start talking about the hair,  is amazing and I saw on another blog a wonderful person  is my princess and sexy Soaphy <3, so that hair is from store Fab-u-loss, is not new but it is amazing for who like style.
We go to accessories, I love accessories...  Then Rosana Ragged my friend gave me the earrings from the MG, I loved it ... thanks BONITA! Oh course, this store have amazing accessories w low price... enjoy girls ;)
and of course my amazing talented Deborah Stine made ​​this underwear (dirty) in mesh ... So I thought about doing a funny picture with my boyfriend amazing  ... Tchesco Babenco ♥ love u
So this post is summed up in a thank you to all of you somehow made ​​the post ;)





Hair: ::::Fab-U-Lous:::Tasha(Black )
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Kizzy Gypsy Hoops - GOLD
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Rosary - Black Pearls - Crucifix - Gold
Bracelet: MG - Bangles - Athena - Gold
Ring: MG - Rings - Roho - Gold
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . Estrella NEW
Dress: *Linc*Open Buttoned Dress Black
Panties: Muschi Panties Down - Black . mesh .  NEW
Bikini: *L.inc* Micro Bikini Nude
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM
Pose: by me ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments