biatches ♥

by - September 01, 2012


hey biatches <3
im back (again)
I was out
was traveling, it was wonderful for me! I loved
but now I'm back ... im busy w shop and blog, but I love doing it.
I hope the SL has many new stuff. 
I returned and saw some news and liked ... new at N-Core - wonderful -... some clothes meshs ... So i get  and do my style. Quickly post! 
Kissy girls, see you  later ♥



Hair: !lamb. Glass Candy - Grayscale
Sunglasses: K_gs Dodds 1.00 NEW
Earrings: A&Ana Fashion My Beryl's Day SET NEW
Necklace: [EY:NO] Glamour Cross Necklace (gold)
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . Thug
Watch: Watch - ICL  Black/Gold        -RYCA-
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Butterfly Ring
Top: Loose-Tanktop Butterly - Magenta - REDGRAVE NEW
Skirt: :Paper.Doll: Geo Bodycon: Clay NEW
Shoes:N-core TRIUMPH NEW
Pose: {pose maniacs} Tyta NEW

You May Also Like

0 comments