red?! idk

by - October 06, 2012


hi bishs
I saw the wonderful new hair from Truth, so i bought all, and all the same color, so i thought ... ok I'll change!
So my skin is dark, what color would look good besides black? brown? nonoooo
I remembered the incredible Ree <3  she use red hair, so i just bought the red one and I'm trying, but I'm not happy!
I look like chocolate w  a strawberry  on the head ... but ok! I tried
Kissy Ree, u are amazing w red hair or always... but no me! HAHAHA



Hair: >TRUTH< Swift NEW
Earring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Tanyeli Gold earring
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . Chanel - Swag Fest
Nails: Mstyle - red and black
Rings: :::LP::: Gypsy's Fortune Ring - 24k Gold
Sweater: (Milk Motion) vintage sweater -bi color grey(mesh) - 70L
Skirt  ( DRESS):  Gawk! Black Glitter Mini Dress - Swag Fest
Sock: Color.Me.H.O.F [KnitSocks_Ankle Cut[Black]
Boots: [whatever] CG - marlly
Pose: { pose maniacs} Lady


You May Also Like

0 comments