Sugar

by - December 05, 2012

Hi girls
im missing with my blog, yes, i know ...
but im too busy rl, I'm moving ...I'm going to NY    :D
yaaaaaay
I'm happy and worried, and i dont abandon the blog,
 I just need a few days, hope you understand me :)
... post are basic and cute, the shoes 2REAL, ok everyone know and know how good their products, have a photo that shows all the options of shoes. 
Oh sure, the new hair DeLa, and have pretty new tops from The Sugar * --- *



Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Bridgit" NEW
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . Animals Leo
Top: .tsg. Scoop Neck Crop Top - Sugar NEW
Nails: Mstyle
Piercing: <-Puncture-> Gemstone Navel Piercing
Belt: :sey :sey Deka Logo Belt "KISS"
Pants: *COCO*_AnkleSkinnyJeans_Black
Shoes: 2REAL - CUTTLERZ SHOES
Pose: {pose maniacs}
all options

You May Also Like

0 comments