im so fucking tired! jimena josephina < COPIE

by - January 15, 2013

im sooo fucking tired to see it and ask, and tell all designers to take care and blablabla... cause they dont stop!

ok... months ago two crazy girls ( or not ) copied me and Cynthia Ultsch... ok i put in my flickr  for everyone can see.
The freak bitches are: Jimena Josephina and Caprice Bowenford

they come to my IM laughing
 Then they just disappeared, but lil day ago i see again, more copy, THEY DONT STOP!
i actuallty use one skin with other layer of other store and my own layer for lips... 
 when i see they girls are the same shit!!!! THE SAME!!!
Theses girls are "bloggers", then guys take care, if you are designer or whatever.
Just look :


Me and jimena josephina
Look the flickr for more stupid pics

 and you can check the other crazy girl, are 2 !

i just put here cause im blogger, and i love it, and i have store too... i hate copier, theses girls dont copy just my shape or my style, 
copy everything i wear, my skin, my layers... everthing, im tired to see it and dont say nothin... 
Just click in the link for check this shit, and of course REPORT!
STOP COPYING



You May Also Like

1 comments