Keep it on the LEVEL

by - July 31, 2018

LONG TIME I DONT SEE YOU - BLOG ♥
Well as some of you know, i was organizing the LEVEL event
Which we just had our FIRST round, and our line up is amazing. Click on the link and check it out
so... i was saying that i was busy organizing a event, pretty happy with it, with the results, and i didn't have enough time to take care of everything, i also have POSE MANIACS to run... and most important thing RL to take care of ;)
But feel good to be back, and i will post a few from my event (OFC)
but won't forget my goodies from my "sponsors", more like friends, i would say.

Thanks for you guys that had sent me message asking "what's up with your blog?!" lol

So check my outfit and the background
almost everything coming from LEVEL 







HAIR: little bones. Xia


You May Also Like

0 comments