Feels so good being bad...

by - October 25, 2011

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it...

i looove style S&M, I am dubious to talk about this style ...
To you dress well you do not have to pay a lot to dress good ... mmmhmmm ...
You like this dress? by VMC !
 run to the store and do not need to rush why not promotion, 
everything in the shop is 10L ... Mmhmm ​​.. 
EVERYTHING IS 10L, Skin, Clothing .... etc etc  ...  go to meet VMC






Hair: ::::Fab-U-Lous::::Cassie  (Black )
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Jaded Black - Black
Bracelet: [[SHADE THRONE]] DARKSPRING BRACELET (right) night
Earrings: A&Ana Ultra Domination Earrings
Collar:  Fussel Industries. ~The Cross Choker~
Tattoo: * Sweet Sin Tattoo * - i will give my love to you NEW
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - BLACK
Stockings: *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -Black
Shoes: Debrah's "Suzy" Ultra High Heels - Black
Chained: ..::DelicicouS::.. Chained  
Poses: Purple Poses NEW

You May Also Like

0 comments