-BR-

by - December 02, 2011

hai!
look my dress, of course, from Bad Romance
sooo.... bitch! lol
loved, ty Maelynda (like always u make great stuff)
hmm.. u know HoD?
nope?!  Have promo, 100L   50L
all product are great, piercing, necklace... all w great style
enjoy ♥

I put message here "my shape not for sale", 
why many people were looking in the shop "Sweet Sin" 
and asked me "why not was sell in store ?"
But I do not sell my shape!!!!
 I suffered copy bot a few days ago, my friend Ginevra too! 
 very sad this accident!
 and there are other people out there trying to copy my shape,
so like  Ginevra too 
but I want to leave a message for these unhappy people! 
You can copy my shape, but you never will be like us!
Muak




Shape: NOT FOR SALE 
Lipstick: .Pekka. HOMICIDAL Lipstick (pain) by Ginevra Rodex
Earrings: *ICED* Chain Multipiercing Earrings 
Clock: [DDL] BitterSweet (W)
Boot: P10 Persephone Boots Patent Black

You May Also Like

0 comments