Minaj Body

by - June 13, 2012


Hi naughty dolls..
 I'm always posting quick, I'm not writing anything ... 
but a "person" told me that like when i write, so here im again lol
 I do not like to write much because i talk shit  ALOT ... but ok ... going to look! 
This look was inspired by Nicki Minaj, because the store a Bad Romance did that body w style Minaj, i dont like the music and style of Minaj, but the bodysuit of Bad Romance was amazing and sexy, so i thought, why not make a style Minaj? many people like. Okay, this is my style Minaj (basic of course),without strange makeup and other things.
 The bodysuit  is complete, whole body, but i used only top. 
Course my post have more stuff, but i want talk about that store and body
Enjoy dolls <3







Hair: ::::Fab-U-Lous:::: Elise (Black)
Neckalce: MG - Necklace - Rosary - Black Pearls - Crucifix - Gold
Rings: MG - Rings - Roho - Gold
..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Ring Dyellow and Rose Gold
Nails: Mstyle
Bracelet: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE LOVALOT bracelet
Bodysuit (top): -(BR)- My Minaj Body - Lace NEW
Shorts: ::LC:: Mid waist Short classic
Shoe: .::PiCHi::. LOVE PARIS Heels [black]
Poses: {pose maniacs}

You May Also Like

0 comments