Room For Happiness

by - June 21, 2012


Hi girls, 
I'm a little busy with everything, and im  little "busy" with another game LOL ... and also my life is a bit confusing, so im a bit away here ... but always putting everything new that i get ...
Then.. u know the store Emery right? So ...  was a little away as i lol
But now has mesh!!!  has dress, skirt, top .... all mesh ... runs girls!
The sexy Cynful always has an incredibly sexy mini short, I loved it, 
Cyn ty <3
aaaaand Sweet Sin, my store with new tats, is unisex ... i really loved my job * - * hahahaha
Oh poses that is to using from {pose maniacs} I'm also as CEO, I loved ... and comes with news, i do poses, im actually making male and some couples, but I'll do much more ... soon ... careful with jealous lol

Just it guys :D
Kissy ... Jaay





Hair: (love) hair - [cameron] brown
Piercings: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow and Eye Piercing
Earrings: A&Ana Fashion Jewellery My Cross Earrings Black
Bracelet: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles gold
Watch: K_gs CBN 1.00
Nails: Mstyle
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . Thug NEW
Tattoo belly: . Sweet Sin . -  Im not perfect, just awesome
Top: Emery - Mesh Top Cersei Tan NEW
Short: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh ~ Dark Blue NEW
Shoes: Leverocci - Cadenza Wedge_Dune
Pose: {pose maniacs}


You May Also Like

0 comments